Texas Holdem Poker is Free Facebook Games for You
Do you like play poker? Now, in facebook you can play poker with people around the world with Texas Holdem Poker. This game published by Zynga. Texas Holdem poker is by far the best game for a beginner to learn. Texas Holdem Poker is free facebook games. In 2011, 35 millions people played this games. Wow..That’s great. Texas Holdem can be learned in a few minutes and you can be playing fairly well with a few hours of practice. However, in order to learn the game you must play and you must play fairly often. Okay..i want tell you how to play this game. Learn it!
- Depending on the limit and betting structure, players will place out blinds and antes so there is an initial amount to get things started. This is called posting.
- The dealer shuffles up a standard deck of 52 playing cards.
- Each player is dealt two private cards face down. These are called your hole cards or pocket cards.
- Then there is a round of betting starting with the player to the left of the blinds. This is the preflop betting round. Like most games of poker, players can call, raise, or fold.
- After the betting round ends, the dealer discards the top card of the deck. This is called a burn card. This is done to prevent cheating.
- The dealer then flips the next three cards face up on the table. This is called the flop. These are communal cards that anyone can use in combination with their two pocket cards to form a poker hand.
- The player to the left of the dealer starts another betting round.
- After the betting concludes, the dealer burns again then flips another communal card onto the table. This is called the turn.
- The player to the left of the dealer begins another round of betting. In many types of games, this is where the bet size doubles.
- Again, the dealer burns a card and places a final card face up on the table. This is called the river. Players can now use any of the five cards on the table or the two cards in their pocket to form a five card poker hand.
- There is one final round of betting starting with the player to the left of the dealer.
- After that, we have the showdown. Players who have not folded reveal their hands, beginning with the player to the left of the last player to call. Players use a combination of their pocket cards and the community cards to form a five card poker hand.
- The player who shows the best hand wins! Although sometimes players with the same hand split the pot.
Once you understand the game’s basic structure, you can play Texas holdem Poker and even some of its variants. Okay..Click Here to play this games.
Writen on August 13, 2011 at Facebook Games